1. Information We Collect. The kinds of information we collect from you will vary, depending on how you use our website. It is possible to browse our site without submitting any personal information at all. Our online application system will collect your real name, address, primary phone number, and optionally a secondary phone number, email address, and whatever work history, skills, references, or other information you may choose to provide us. Like many websites, we also collect certain information automatically, such as general information that is contained in our server log files, your IP address and “cookie” information (see Section 3 below for more information). This automatically gathered data includes any content you view on our website.
4. Children. Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is targeted to attract anyone under 18. We request that all visitors under 18 to our website not disclose or provide any personally identifiable information.
5. Editing or Deleting Your Information. Once you submit your personally identifiable information, you will not have access to the information to make any revisions to it. You may, however, submit additional information at any time. If your personally identifiable information was obtained through submission of employment application on this website, our Human Resources representative may choose to keep portions of your information on file as allowed by law.
7. Security. We recognise that you may be concerned about the security of your Data and other information that we collect. We will take reasonable measures that we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or dissemination. However, no website can be completely secure and there may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to
maintenance or nondisclosure of Data.
8. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy or our website, please feel free to contact our webmaster.
10. Effective Date. This policy is effective as of this sites launch date and was revised on or about 10th August 2012.